Tuesday 11 September 2012

I really should be studying.







So recently, I have been experimenting with black and white photography, which I never really used to like. I don’t know, I guess I just want to try out something new. Here are some of the pictures I have taken.

Anyway, my friend Maxine found out about this blog a few days back. (She found it by googling my name, which isn’t at all creepy) And I was trying to keep this site a secret! So thanks Maxine. Thanks a lot.  

I can't write much now because I have a psychology and chemistry test tomorrow. As you can see, I've made great use of my time by writing out this post! 

love, and love again,
alysha


6 comments:

  1. i love b/w pictures!:)

    xx,A.

    www.smilinglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful and amazing pics !! Check out mine Yoga Helps Reduce Diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! The dog one made me giggle. x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these black and white photos, the dog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find myself blogging more often when I'm meant to be studying!

    ReplyDelete

Ahh, so you have found the comment section. Well, I guess you know what to do *wink wink*.