Sunday 26 August 2012

Scotland, and I'm not dead. Yet.













I had spent the previous summer in Scotland. It is seriously one of the most beautiful places in the world. I probably wouldn't be able to live there though. Its freezing, even during the summer! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the pictures. These were taken before I got really into photography. I only edited two of them, the rest are all 'naturals'.

I'm not going to write a lot or explain anything, because I want the pictures to speak for themselves. Hopefully, they will.

And I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. School has just started, and I'm doing my GCSE's this year, which is very important. I want to do well. Althought I'm not quite sure what good doing well would bring. But when I find out, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Love, and love again.
alysha.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely!

    I hope this year will be a great one for you at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the diaper one!

    Wishing you all the best on your path of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures ;)

    KiSsS

    elblogdemagor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your gcse's this year !
    Those photos are fabulous, I love the little ducks they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your GCSE's! I'd love to visit Scotland xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are wonderful pictures! I really would like to visit Scotland too but yeah, I can imagine it's probably freezing even in summer and I'm not brave enough for that, ha. Looks so peaceful there, though. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete

Ahh, so you have found the comment section. Well, I guess you know what to do *wink wink*.